Resisting the nap, and the ink...

Haha.. I'm so clever.. (NOT) I really did resist a nap though. I don't know what's wrong with me lately but every evening my energy level CRASHES and I need to sleep then I ultimately get nothing done. (hence no cards the past couple days)

Tonight I made a couple of cards using the same paper in effort to get rid of more of my scraps.. I'm trying not to cut into new paper until I simply CAN'T use any more scraps.. (Just FYI, that will never happen)

CPS75 sketch:

Supplies: Paper: american crafts, prism; Ink: Versamagic (charcoal); Accessories: maya road chipboard pieces, making memories chipboard (butterfly), american crafts rubons

Sketch Challenge 187:
Supplies: Stamps: cornish heritage farms; Paper: american crafts, prism; Ink: momento (london fog); Accessories: ribbon (WeR), Bling (MM), glitter, EP, simple stick; Techniques: embossing resist

*I used the embossing resist technique on the second card. I stamped, then coloured the image, then I went over just the image with a versamark pen, covered it in EP, then sponged a couple colours for the background..

*Has anyone tried refilling their versamark pen with versamark re-inker?? I did tonight, and I don't know if it's a bad thing or not.. Let me know.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These cards are both adorable! I love the colors. I am feeling your energy pain. Gee is it just that time of the month or what. I am exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards! You have such a great style! Your tiredness could be from being a teacher! I find that summer naps are the absolute best! Perhaps you shouldn't fight them!
    I also find that pregnancy makes one exhausted. When you're pregnant, your body releases a hormone that is very much like a sedative to help the body create. Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute tree on your cps card! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!